Re: Steve Lawson masterclass, Northern California, Jan 28th

In a message dated 12/12/05 6:09:14 PM, mungenast@earthlink.net writes:

[snip] . . . the omnipresent EDP, whose hiccups and f*ckups seem to cause
much consternation in this forum. How do you guys put up with those EDPs,
anyway? Oh, wait, half of you guys are computer geniuses! . . . [snip]

I know some have had trouble with theirs but I've had very little trouble with
mine (almost none) and I've owned my 2 beige-faceplated Oberheim EDPs
since . . . well . . . rather a long time. '96, knock on wood. I wish all of my gear
was as generally glitch-free (and as easily fixed) as my EDPs have been.
I have no reason to complain.

Best regards,

tEd kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???