Re: Real-time category

     I seem to understand what Kim is saying perfectly well.  You seem
like a very intellegent
person, though you don't seem to see things the same way.  I have one
question for you and I don't
mean it to sound elitist or anything.

     Are you a Musician?

     Not, do you play an instrument, rather, if we jammed together, would
I come away from that
experience saying to myself, man, that Jeff is a Real Musician...

     Perhaps answering this question may throw some light on the whole
topic under consideration.
The way I see it, nobody except a musician really gives a hoot as to
whether or not a Looper has a
RTOS.  I think Kim has stated very well and quite clearly, that non real
time systems are quite
fine and adequate for many uses and users.  Just not for musicians.

Yahoo! DSL  Something to write home about.
Just $16.99/mo. or less.