Re: edp volume query - My 2 Cents

Hi,

My 2 cents.  I love my Oberheim EDP.  However, I think the developers
should concentrate initially on building a unit that does all the no
brainer stuff well - input/output vol, even, predictable fade on feedback,
stereo???, etc,etc.  Then, add the cool bells and whistles.  It's like
Fender making a Pro Reverb and the reverb is weak and wimpy - or doesn't
work at all.

M...