Re: prog-rock (way off-topic)

----- Original Message -----
From: "rich" <rich@nuvisionsca.com>

: i will say thank you, David, for grilling me on my inaccuracies of
: lumping krautrock and spacerock bands into the prog-rock genre.
:
: heartfelt apologies all around.

No apologies needed -- as usual for a Thursday night/Fiday morning, I was
furiously writing *about* music, and got all nitpicky (I write for All
Music
Guide, byline of Steven E. McDonald; I'm one of the nuttier writers there
--
the resident VDGG/Hammill/Hawkwind goto -- though Bruce Eder was going neck
and neck with me on Hawkwind for a while.)

I need to learn to take a deep breath at times like that, and remember that
It's All Music ... and relax.

So ... my apologies to you for coming on strong.

(In the AMG world, by the way, VDGG seem to be officially art-rock.)

Cheerily,

David
http://www.mp3.com/DAMcDonald