From: Ed Drake <ejdrake@mindspring.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: Repeater Info please
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 11:18:06 -0500
>From Loopers-Delight-request@loopers-delight.com Mon, 26 Nov 2001
>08:25:19
-0800

Hey,

        I ordered a Simpletech 128MB from costco.com for $93 which included
the reader, which I didn't really need because I had already bought one.
The very same day I found out from a friend that Sam's Club had them so I
cancelled my order with costco and went to Sam's.  Sam's is selling them
for $64.98 but you get a $10 rebate on top of that (Rebate is good until
Nov 29).  However the card I bought was one of those that wouldn't format
so I mailed it to Electrix on Saturday for an exchange. So the total comes
to around $60 after rebate plus tax and cost of mailing back to Electrix.
I don't know if Electrix ever figured out which particular batches of
Simpletech 128MB CFCs won't work in Repeater.

Ed