original vs. good

>I think I'd struggle to not at least sound partly
like >me... being me tends to get in the way of not
sounding >like me

I think that's exactly it! You can't NOT be original.
If you gave everyone in the world a red crayon and
told them to draw a house each would be unique.
Originality seems to be an obsession ( the age we live
in?) when it's the easiest thing in the world!

There is nothing more unoriginal than trying to be
original. ; )

- AS