Re: Logic Audio Loops

>I was thinking the other day about Logic Audio's live inputs and some
>delays....well the verdict is...a very cool software looper system!
>
>Using plugins, I started with a noise gate on the input, then assigned 4
>buss sends,
>each to a separate instance of a Waves SuperTap 2 Tap Delay...On the
>delays, I turned on one tap and had it at 8 1/4 notes delay, with
>100% feedback with the same amount of delay...so by enabling any of
>the 4 buss sends on the input, I can record an audio loop, and then
>mute one of the delays if I want to. I can even add other plugins, without
>disturbing the loop. It's really quite amazing.

Great, seems simple... and you have it all pedal controlled?
How do you control the 4 FeedBacks? I just tried POLAR and thought
that this would be my problem with it.
How about the initial speed, you tap it?

>The result is a live 4 track infinite audio loop that syncs to midi.
>Latency is a non issue on my Mac G3 300.

amazing... do you use it just for the delays or listen the original
sound through it, too? Any special buffer... settings?

>This is a great example of how flexible Logic can be.

but as I understand, this could be done in some other app, too, right?

Thank you for this report, Jeff... go ahead...
Matthias

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org