Media player, where you can save the visualization to an .avi file?

Does anyone know of a Windows program like WinAmp or Windows media player,
where you can save the visualisation to an .avi file?

I am doing a couple of solo wind-synth projects where I would like to add a
visual element.  I can do it in real time using a mic and winamp, but I
would like to produce a cd/dvd

--
Martin

--
Martin Shakeshaft

A child of five could understand this.  Fetch me a child of five - Groucho
Marx