Looper Construction Kit (was Re: 1U PC for Kyma)

> dennis, how does your looping stuff for kyma work?
> i am assuming it only uses onboard ram, so the
> interface doesn't matter...
> speaking of which, when/what/where/why/who?

It's ready for beta testing.  I have a manual, software, and examples.
Unfortunately, the way Kyma currently works, I would have to distribute my
source code.  So I'm waiting on Symbolic Sound to complete a "source-less"
method of distributing user-defined microsounds.

Perhaps some additional voices would speed up the process.  Their mailing
address is:
symsound@symbolicsound.com

Dennis Leas
dennis@mdbs.com