Synchronization band-loop

>When synchronization is a problem...

Yes, you all say it: Synchronization. I was concerned about this from the
start. I dont like to ban other musicians into my metronome prison.

So I created the BeatSync input. I hardly had the oportunity to use it,
since I dont play with drums. I only used it to resync the Plex to recorded
audio, which worked well!

Did anyone try to connect the bass drum (or snare, HH?) to the BeatSync and
let the loop follow the speed of the drummer?
Since there is a SyncWindow that only considers hits close to the beat one,
the driving instrument does not have to be played stupidly straight, its
enough to also hit beat one pretty often.

In some future loop device it will be possible to really adopt the playing
speed to a sync. So far the band is not allowed to really change speed, the
BrotherSync just corrects minor irregularities with a little jump in the
loop.

Just give it a try, simply connect the beat audio signal with a 1/4 to
BeatSync and switch Sync to IN...

Matthias

         ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org