Steve Reich question

hi to everyone,

                  I have just joined this list and hope that someone here
may be able to help me with a query.  I have heard much about Steve Reich
and have been told on a couple of occasions that I would like his music,
however on visiting a music store I was confronted with about twenty
different albums/imports and have no idea where to start.  Could someone
recommend a good first choice as an intro duction to Steve Reich's music?

Much appreciated,

Sophie.