Re: Steve Reich question

also, you should know that Steve is working on a new piece with his wife,
Beryl Korot, the same video artist who did The Cave with him.  the new
piece
is due in 2003(?) and is called Three Tales.  It will be about an hour and
half long and consists of three separate pieces.

The Hindenburg
Bikini Beach
Dolly

We recorded the Hindenburg earlier this year and i believe it is out on
that
big collection i spoke about....

todd

Stig Moth wrote:

> hi to everyone,
>
>                   I have just joined this list and hope that someone here
> may be able to help me with a query.  I have heard much about Steve Reich
> and have been told on a couple of occasions that I would like his music,
> however on visiting a music store I was confronted with about twenty
> different albums/imports and have no idea where to start.  Could someone
> recommend a good first choice as an intro duction to Steve Reich's music?
>
> Much appreciated,
>
> Sophie.

Todd Reynolds                                    "paint as you like, and
die
happy"   -   henry miller
500B Grand St.  11G
New York, NY  10002