Re: Line-6 DL4 - anyone tried it yet?

I was under the impression that the Line 6 unit hadn't started shipping.
But I
could be wrong.

Also I'd like to hear opinions on the Lexicon MPX G2 and R1 Midi Control
if anyone has tried this unit.

the url for the unit is: http://www.lexicon.com/MPXG2/MPXG2homeframe.html

The unit is probably pretty expensive but if anyone knows the going price
it I'd like to hear some info on that also.