Re: "global english" / 60 mails/day

While I appreciate Matthias' viewpoint, I must ask for a little slack
regarding
typos. Yes, I consider "where" for "wear" a typo. I know the difference,
but in
a two sentence joke proof reading is not a big concern.

BTW, Matthias, what is "nuriture?" It is in poor taste to describe the
problem
and then fail the test yourself.

dAve