Re: "global english" / 60 mails/day

Hey dude, let's not get nasty about it. Matthias speaks english as his
fifth or sixth language. He does quite well, considering, as do the many
other non-english speakers here. Far, far better than I could manage in ANY
of their native languages. His request to keep idiomatic usages of english
to a minimum makes sense, because lots of people won't understand you
otherwise. I'm sure his request wasn't only directed at you, and I don't
see that it was hostile in any way. (quite the contrary, actually.) He just
wanted to enjoy the joke with the rest of us and wasn't able to. There's no
need to get defensive and make personal jabs over it.

kim