Re: RE:Fernandes guy at NAMM

At 10:22 PM 2/2/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Uh Kim,
>
>Loop textures?  That ain't ambient now is it?

gosh darn it, see what I mean? Now there are laws saying you can't loop
sound textures anywhere except ambient music. Those ambient musicians are
crafty! They lull everyone into a trance and before you know it they've
taken over the government! Regulating everyone! Hypnotizing us with
subliminal messages buried in reverb tails and noise fragments! It's a
conspiracy I tell you! first it's textures, what's next? volume swells?
reverb? Resist before it's too late! If we don't stop them now we'll all be
ambient or playing in Garth Brooks cover bands!

:-)
kim
Kim Flint                       408-752-9284
Mpact Systems Engineering       kflint@chromatic.com
Chromatic Research              http://www.chromatic.com