Re: Echoloop Presets?

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 9:04 PM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
it's just like any other VST plugin, using standard VST presets.

(just with the addition of recall via ProgCh).

Whaddyamean the addition of recall via ProgCh?

As for using VST presets .. you mean that to select "Presets" within Echoloop I should save them as VST presets (think I know how to do that in Mulch) and then recall THEM.. Damn... Im not using my foot controller to do ANY things to Mulch... I guess I could... Id rather skip that and ProgCh the plugin... is that what you mean???
So how?

(sitting in new house with no foot pedal or guitar handy... so... this is a theoretical issue right now... )

--
Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com