Re: Echoloop Presets?

Ahh sure Mark that's relatively easy :)

For the default set of presets in the Echoloop VST, there is no need to save them. Just set each one up the way you like and they will be recalled by that instance of the plugin anytime you choose one. You can rename each of them by clicking on the plug-in's title bar, then pressing Cmd-R.

Now - how to recall them in Ableton - let us know :)