Re: softstep. anyone using it successfully?

when I stay within a scene, I can use the keys just fine and i
agree.... looping is better and easier than with the FCB.

i just need to make my scene changes go easier, and to figure out how
not to brush the lower keys with my foot and set them off. thinking i
might make a rubber wedge to tilt it up.

overall, i'm going to push through because its totally worth the
effort. also, keith and co are very responsive to user feedback.