Re: What public is attracted by a Y2

This is re my original sampler video but somewhat in line with the thread... unfortunately as YouTube can be, a neg comment was left (as my Dad taught me though any press good press).  I really tried to make a point that this was not a 'best of' at all but the bulk of those that performed on that given day.  I did this both in the text which clearly does not get read and on the video title sequence.  I did not want the audience at large to take it as this cat did but as said YT audience is a cast of everything.