Re: Alesis Multimix 8 Line. 1u mixer for looping.

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 3:31 PM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk>
wrote:
> ...and if they ever bring out a looper, I bet a lot of
> LDers will try it.

Yes, probably. Behringer sold a lot of those Boss look-alike stompbox
effects but imo these have nothing to do with guitar effects and
quality sounds. But a Behringer looper might be interesting for our
experimental and noise friends though ;-)

> At least they have a really good replacement policy for
> faulty stuff.

You mean like with the FCB1010: buy a new one? ;-)

--
Sjaak Overgaauw
http://premonitionfactory.com/