RE: A new piece of music... seriously was.....

Thanks!!

I tottaly agree with you're sentiments on popular blues, even if I can enjoy Robben Ford and Joe Bonammassa, at occasions, they play something that is a VERY long way from the African heritage. When I listen to Robben Johnsson, Muddy, Wolf, Elmore James it is a very different music. Raw, repetitive powerful yet beautiful and emotional.
And I am very grateful and glad for these thoughtful comments. NExt year I will try to buy less gear and instead save up to go and play at you're looping festival, it would be a privilege!

I now feel that I'm starting to find a "voice" with looping, my intention when I got the EDP was to dio sort of repetitive blues inspired looping, perhaps with some influence of rock and country. Just using what I have been doing with bands for 20 years to something mote personal.

And thanks to this community for all inspiring music and discussions...

Anders