Re: Cool Random Looping Listening Experience

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 2:59 AM, Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com> wrote:
> I was not concentrating but doing festival email business and
> by the middle of both pieces some beautiful synchronistic stuff was going
> on. It's a fascinating accidental listen, imho.

Hi Rick,
Thanks for the tip, I will try it out ;)

> Beautiful piece just by itself, Sjaak.  I hope you'll play it at the
>festival coming up.
> I can't wait to see you again.

Actually, this was a candidate track for the cd I'm working. But since
it contains some plops and clicks, I had to kill it for the cd
project. Btw: I have played this with my new airplane friendly looping
configuration I've been working on for the last 2 months, so I should
be able to play something in the same style at the festival.

And yes, I'm really looking forward to meet you again and many others
from the list. And....good luck with organizing this fantastic
festival; I know how difficult it is to do that: answering tons of
emails, picking up people and driving like crazy....it's pretty hectic
and I only had 8 artists on my festival in stead of the 50-60 you have
to deal with ;)

--
Sjaak Overgaauw
http://premonitionfactory.com/