Re: zoom Q3

I have the h2 as well and like what it does (and how it does it) quite
a lot.

The cheaply made plastic housing has been a bother though.

The tripod mount fitting has busted out twice - metal threaded ring
broke out of the flimsy plastic around it.

Not totally impressed with that.

It' epoxied back together okay though and I hope to get a Flip camera
sometime soon.

All I can say is watch out for the flimsy plastic housings.

Best,

T®K