Re: vst plugin - looper

Per,

Why? I have no problems making music today....

Why get out of bed in the morning? ;-)

I'm acutely aware that every minute spent investigating new 'tools' is a minute spent not using the tools I already have. On the other hand, no tool is perfect. It may just be that with the next new tool I can express my musical ideas even better that with the tools I already have ...

But nothing
of that can compete with the joy of making music.

Which is why I mostly stick to plonking away on my old acoustic guitar and never get round to recording anything, let alone doing any serious looping with either hardware or software ... ;-/

  Ian