Re: vst plugin - looper

Per,

my spontaneous thought was that it must be because of that name. "Usine". I mean, what's that?

Funnily enough, it was the name 'Usine' that first attracted it to me. Usine means 'factory' in french.

So I was left with the feeling that it is designed to look cool - whitch it really does!

Another thing that I find attractive it that Usine doesn't look cool. It looks useful!

But you're right, marketing is not their (or rather his - I believe Usine is made by just one guy Olivier Sens) strong point.

They should at least put out logotypes on the first page to indicat what computer system it runs on.

PC only.

 >  I will return to that site later on and try to find out more.

I think you will find it worthwhile investigating.

Ian