Culture sample pack (was New CD Project - Looking for a Partner)

including the african percussive dance element in sampled music got me
thinkin a bit....As a drummer, percussionist and daubuka player (plus
other small perc) i hear music along these lines and a prime
motivation for exploring looping was to be able to practice against
rhythms i have recorded myself and get a feel for poly rhythmic
playing...since we all know how difficult it is to get 4-5 guys in the
same room together exploring music without the all pervading monetary
element.

but...having little experience with recording techniques i am never
fully satified with the sounds of my playing when recorded. If i were
to get booked to put together a show reel i would hesitate to use my
playing as i am a bit insecure about my recording chops.

recording drums is a pain in the ass to put it mildy

I would like to hear the african latin arabic rhythmic elements in the
music i create without having to shlep with the pains of recording
quality sounds.

I was looking at a sample pack of world ethnic, orchestral and
industrial sounds called culture. by yellow tools in order to solve
this prob and get into programming the patterns in

Gona have a look around for other similar packs but i thought i would
fish around this knowledgeable group for any other recommendations

A combination of those sounds with say stylus would give that
african/latin/arabic/dance vibe,  aswell as keeping to the aesthetic
of electronic and sampled music

Respect
Byron