Re: VIDEO PROJECTOR LAST MINUTE ADVISE

Hi Rick
I bought an Epson projector, I think it was a powerlight for $500 on sale
at
the Epson website.   I got for our spiritual center, so I don't have it
here
at home to look at the model #.   But I wanted one that had 1024x769 since
this is a much more typical screen resolution for laptops.   That will make
it easier to sync the laptop and projector.     I would strongly suggest
you
spend a few $ extra for the 1024x768.   But don't worry about HD or DLP.

Hope you had a great thanksgiving
-Qua