EDP: Issues with TempoSelect when MoreLoops=2

I've had my lovely EDP for about a week now, but have found an issue that
I haven't been able to solve in the archives of LD or in the manual, so
I'm wondering if the collective brains out there could help me out.

I've managed to work out how to use TempoSelect with a single loop, but if
I try to set the tempo when I'm using a 2-loop preset, I find that the 2nd
loop does not have a set tempo.  If I do a reset of the 2nd loop, then set
the tempo of that loop, then carry on, things are OK.  But I can't do this
in a live situation because, (a) it isn't a seamless operation and, (b) it
doesn't always seem to work properly anyway.  Once it's working, I save
the preset, but every time I return to this preset, I'm faced with the
same problem.

I hope my explanation of the problem makes sense. Am I doing something
wrong here, or will I have to live with using a single loop if I want to
use TempoSelect?  No big deal really.

I've tried setting LoopCopy to  = timing, but it still doesn't work.  This
seems strange, as I'd expect that to force the length of loop 2 to the
same as loop 1.

Stephen Scott