Re: New CD Project - Looking for a Partner

Oh, probably 3 months or so for the timeline. Sometimes I get side-tracked
on multiple projects and delay things but that seems like a reasonable
timeline to me.  If earlier, then all the better.  Glad you enjoyed the
CDs!
And I love the idea of the Box Set. I never thought of that...was it Chris
that suggested it? Or Ted at Y2K8? I can't recall.  I could put all my CDs
in one box and sell for a major discount. That would be 12 of them with me
solo or in duo/group projects.  12 for let's say $40?  Call it the K-Mart
bluelight special. :)

Kris