Re: New CD Project - Looking for a Partner

 Once you hook them with rhythm, then you can do just about anything you want over that and get away with it, within reason.

This is exactly what my whole band concept was in the late 80īs, we had a really dance oriented rythym, with really weird shit on top. I got the idea from a quote from Eno, regarding his and Byrnes album "My Life in the bush of ghosts..."

So, maybe it is a mixture of acid jazz grooves, triphop, house, whatever the big thing is now. I'm totally behind.

Over here the current big thing is Dubstep... (sounds like danceable Triphop to my ears...)

Nice Idea Kris, wish I had the  time...

www.markfrancombe.com
http://vimeo.com/user825094
http://uk.youtube.com/user/markfrancombe