New CD Project - Looking for a Partner

Hello all,

I have a CD concept I want to do. For a few years now, I  have had this
concept of how to make avant-garde music more appealing to the common
crowd.
I realized that in many cases the key to getting people hooked initially
is
rhythm. I guess you can call this a conclusion of my practical research of
playing several genres of music to average audiences for the last 20
years.
Once you hook them with rhythm, then you can do just about anything you
want
over that and get away with it, within reason.

So, what I'm thinking for the project is that I find someone to create a
CD's length of tracks that include only percussion and bass lines.  It
could
use samples, rhythm generators, looping, be as simple or complex as one
likes, etc. All that is important is that the tracks are between 3 and 6
minutes, and that they groove hard...in other words, they can make people
move on the dance floor.  And what I mean by "move" is mock fucking, if
you
know what I mean. :)  We've all seen them on the dance floor, right?  The
rhythm has got to make the pelvis move. So, maybe it is a mixture of acid
jazz grooves, triphop, house, whatever the big thing is now. I'm totally
behind. Then you share your tracks in wav file format (via my server),
after
which I record over the top of them with some really far out free jazz,
free
improv guitar stuff, textures, random stuff, soloing, etc. I expect to do
mostly non-ambient playing that taps into my jazz background. I want to
portray a serious representation of jazz influences creative music over
popular rhythm.

Any takers?  If you are interested, send me at 30 second or so track of
what
you might consider representative of a larger set of tracks.

Kris

Krispen Hartung
www.krispenhartung.com
info@krispenhartung.com