Re: RC-50 sub output vs. phones output volume

Thanks Teddy for the answers!

That's perfect to switch the uses of the sub and main out! Can you get
tv tuner lube from any electronics store?

For the third one I don't tap the tempo with the pedal at all I just
set the patch tempo at 52. Then when I finish my first loop the tempo
automatically bumps up to 104. My first loop is two measures (8
quarter notes) and I have the time signature for the patch set to 4/4.

I have been going through the support docs but only one time through
so far. I'm sure it will stick much better the next go round:)

Todd Matthews