Re: mobius for mac

On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 10:50 PM, Jeffrey Larson <jeff@zonemobius.com>
wrote:

> Regarding an AU plugin: I will likely do a VST first and get it working
> under Bidule
> and Live because that code is already written.  When that is stable I'll
> look
> at making it an AU.

Wow, this is so good news! I think we may be able to host it in
MainStage (and Logic) anyway, by first opening the VST in Bidule and
then save the session as a Bidule Group. Such Bidule Group can be
opened as an AU in an AU host. For this to work you have to buy the
Early Bird license of Bidule, you don't get the option to run Bidule
as a plug-in with the free version.

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen