Was Re: mobius for mac Now, Slight Tangent ...

Okay ... a new MacBook that will dual-boot is not in the immediate
picture. Soooo ...

Any thoughts on minimum specs for a USED PC laptop to run Möbius as an
audio machine? Obviously, I can add RAM (but it means having a machine
to which RAM can be added) and put in a new larger hard drive.

I'll be experimenting with my "government issue" (i.e., the one from
work) PC Tablet, downloading Möbius for it and seeing what I can do
...but it means I won't have access to the custom soft synths I've
developed and used (for example,
http://audiozoloft.com/ToHear/31V2K8_hi.mp3 ), but I suppose I can
work on some alternatives to that while I have access to the looping
capabilities.

Dennis