Re: mobius for mac

On Jun 20, 2008, at 11:57 PM, info at zoekeating wrote:

 > i'm curious jeff, if you're here, what it would take to port this to
 > OSX? do you need help from other programmers? more money?

I was actually working on the Mac port today :-)

It's really not a matter of money, it's a matter of time.  Most of
Mobius
was developed during a period when my real job was not very demanding.
I don't have that luxury now but I still try to chip away at it when
I can.
My top priority right now is the Mac port but it will be several
months away
at best.

I appreciated Os' offer to help but at this time I don't want to muddy
up the copyright or licensing.

Regarding an AU plugin: I will likely do a VST first and get it
working under Bidule
and Live because that code is already written.  When that is stable
I'll look
at making it an AU.

Thanks for your interest,
Jeff