midi splitter?

I use two EDPs that are not in sync, and I use a PMC-10 to control one of
them - the other one can only be controlled by pushing the EDP pushbuttons.
Of course, because the EDPs are not in sync, I don't have to control both
EDPs at once - I do different things with them so I would first use the
first EDP, then the other.

It would be nice if I had a tiny box that would simply split the signal
from
the PMC-10, connecting it to both EDPs, but it would have to have some kind
of manual switch so the midi signals would either go this way or that way.

Is this possible at all, and are there boxes available that can do that? if
not, does anyone have schematics for that so I can have my technician build
it for me?

-Michael