Re: (behringer Tweakalizer)

I have a tweakalizer that I've used with guitar looping, using a 1/4"->stereo RCA cable and I don't remember having issues with signal strength, although I actually didn't use it very long because it was enough for me just to keep the loops going as it was, without tweaking the sound with that. In fact, if you want to buy mine cheap, let me know, since I've been meaning to unload it due to not using it.