GIG SPAM - Armatronix tonight at the Ivy Room in Albany, CA

Hi everybody, not to be one of those kind of people who are off-list
forever and then re-subscribe to post a gig spam, but yeah.  Sorry.
I'll stay on for a while, I promise.

Anyways, I'm Armatronix, and I do this live looping thing with drum
machines and synths and turntables and effects and stuff, and I'm
going to be playing tonight at Kingman's Ivy Room, 680 San Pedro in
Albany.

I'll also be backing my good friend Colin Jones on some dance and hip-
hop shit, and doing some vocal warpage and glitch/chopping with EDP
and delays.

Fognozzle will open with this sweet toy instrument noise thing that he
does.

Anyways, I figured some of my Bay Area friends might want to know.  If
you come and say you're from Looper's Delight, I'll buy you a
delicious glass of whiskey [Kim].

Hope to see you there,
-Hans