Passac UnityEight

I'm going to be moving soon from the Santa Cruz area to Seattle and as
I review my equipment, one thing leapt out at me as needing to be sold
and being cheap enough relative to its weight that shipping would be
of dubious value...

I've got a Passac UnityEight line mixer. One rack space.  Eight
channels. Two effects sends (that's the big win). Looking at the back
of it, it looks like the effects sends are actually stereo -- it's
been a couple of years since I rearranged my rig to go to a Mackie
1202 so I don't remember.

I'm thinking $50.

I'm in Scotts Valley but could easily meet up anywhere in Santa Cruz
or the south bay. If someone wanted me to bring it up to Seattle that
would also work.

Mark