Re: GIG SPAM - Armatronix tonight at the Ivy Room in Albany, CA

DAMN Hans-long tyme NoHear-
sorry to hear about this @ such a late date-hope you kick some ass there!
big fan of the ARMATRONIX-came down early one year for >LOOPSTOCK< and
caught yer gig out @ that bar in LosOsos-you kicked that nite and have
missed you since...
wottupp?
please keep in touch on this list