Re: Announcing electro-music 2008

It's good to know the real story.  Thank you for setting the record
straight.   Wave World was one of the most amazing bands I've ever
seen.   The standing ovation they got was well deserved.

--
"However, faced with a fixed set of options, you are forced to employ
those special, mystical powers — imagination and creativity."