Re: Announcing electro-music 2008

You pay to play, that's just how it is.  Basically everyone there is a
performer.  The concept of "audience" is unique in that way.  I played
the 2005 event and it was well-worth the ticket price.  I had a great
time.

--
"However, faced with a fixed set of options, you are forced to employ
those special, mystical powers — imagination and creativity."