Re: OT tSHirts merCH Shwag

I did a vinyl single in 2001. Even then - before the iPod - not a lot of
people bought 'em, but I'm so glad I did it. I went to the mastering
session (taking the 1/4" mix on the plane with me - it was a 100% analog
recording, no digital processes at all) just so I could see the lathe
and scratch cryptic messages in the inner groove.

I love vinyl so much. Hope I get the chance (or make the indulgent
excuse) to do it again.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com