Two free albums to download...

Oh yes, Loopettes, you read that right, TWO delicious free albums - volumes one and two in the 'Lessons Learned From An Aged Feline' series.

Part 1 can be had from Last.fm -http://www.last.fm/music/Steve+Lawson/Lessons+Learnt+From+An+Aged+Feline+Pt+I

Anyway, that's about two hours of lovely tunes for you!

enjoy - feel free to post reviews, links, tweets and spread the word!

Sorry I've not been around here much of late (just in case any of you noticed :o) I've been very active on my blog of late - have a look at http://steve.anthropiccollective.org for more on that. And on Twitter. Twitter rules. :o)

take care,

Steve xx

Where to find me on the web -
*** www.stevelawson.net - site