Re: FrEtnoise - Live loopers from Northern Ireland

Hi,

I liked listening to your online samples.

But I found them waaaaay too short.

Post more and longer ones.

I think there is very interesting stuff happening there.

It would be great to have a chance to hear bigger chunks of it.

It's like there is just enough there to provide a whiff of an aroma but
not enough for a real taste.

It's great to hear of musicians pushing the edge (as it were) from all
over the globe.

Nice to hear from the Irish corner of it.

Best regards,

Ted Killian