Re: EDP + Trigger Finger (Hey, I'm new)

Good question Doug. I have 8 pads set up to trigger loops 1 through 8. I would like to be able to hit the same pad several times in a row (like a stutter) and then the last time let it continue to loop.

Option one is to set the pad to "toggle", where the first time you hit it, it starts to play, and the second time, it stops playing; therefore that doesn't work so great for the stuttering. Option two is  for note on/ and a note off when the pad is released. This works better, but obviously the loop stops when you take your finger off the pad.

Just now while writing this out, I had an idea. Maybe I'll set up TWO pads per loop. One for toggle, and for note on/off; I can stutter with the latter, and let the former ride out. Hmmm.... can't wait to get home from work.