Re: Random Idiocy From My DL-4

Wow thats annoying, y one sometimes goes to half speed at random times and my spare one doesn't loop sometimes atall

MS

www.mattstevensguitar.com

On 16 Feb 2008, at 17:08, ejyuhas wrote:

Hi gang!
And Iím not referring to my looping skills here! ;-)
I have two DL-4sÖone of them is not working properly in loop function.
Iíve tried resetting it via factory standards, to no availÖ
Hereís the issue(s):
  1. I step on theLoopbutton, lay down a groove. Keep Overdubbing say about 5 or so times, and then the next click of Overdub completely shuts off the overdubbing process, along with the running loop, and completely erases everything Iíve just laid down. Frustrating!!!!!!!!
  2. One time I was Looping, and then switched the pickup on my electric guitar, and Voila!, the loop stopped! Whatís up with this? Could I have some bizarre electrical malfunction with my rig? All my other stompboxes, loopers and rackmounts work fine.
Has anyone experienced these conditions before? Iíve seen other DL-4 issues here in the past, but never this in the archives.
Also, does Line6 repair, or replace such defective units? Or does it need servicing by anAuthorizedRepairCenter?
Thanks peoples!
Ed in NJ