] [Thread Prev
Re: FW: The Future of Electrix
Who knows? "vst efects hosting" and "vst effect operation mode" were
listed separately. Electrix certainly wasn't forthcoming with
information. Here's the complete feature list from that site:
* Easy to use intuitive GUI.
* Classic Repeater and Modern control interface.
* Pitch shift; +12/-24 semitones.
* Time stretch; 1bpm to 150% of recorded rate.
* Individual track transport; play, stop, reverse.
* Up to 12 tracks per loop.
* Seamless loop cue and engage.
* Advanced real-time beat detection and locking; 60-240bpm.
* MIDI Sync and Control.
* ASIO audio interfacing.
* VST Effects hosting.
* VST Effect operation mode.
* Multi-core Processing Engine.
* Sample rates up to 96KHz.
* 32-bit floating point processing.
On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 3:01 PM, Per Boysen <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Whoops... I missed that! What a shame then... I clearly remember
> noting that it will be able to load up to four VST' plug-in effects,
> but if the applications itself could be somehow shrinked into a VST
> plug-in, then it should be something really special. Hmm... when
> thinking twice I'm wondering if that "VST Effect operation mode"
> should not be read as a VRP mode where you can operate one of the
> loaded VST plug-ins?
> Greetings from Sweden
> Per Boysen
> www.boysen.se (Swedish)
> www.looproom.com (international)