RE: FW: The Future of Electrix

> Well that sucks, I was really looking forward to the Repeater VST, but
> I guess it's not much of a surprise.

It's odd because it doesn't take much of a company to develop and
distribute something on the scale of the Virtual Repeater.  My wild
guess is that the people writing the software were not principals in
the company.  The three founders did the design and marketing (such
that it was) but they farmed out most of the development.  They
didn't see enough income potential so they pulled the plug.

Software developers hate seeing their creations die, especially
something as cool and as apparently close to completion as this.
Hopefully the rights to the software will transfer to someone with
less of an ambition to "make a successful business".

Jeff